Thursday, November 27, 2008

Improvement on Election Day

In 2004, Ms. Carol Wolf was my only successful candidate. I also voted for the electors pledged to Sens. John Kerry and John Edwards, for Mr. Charles Nance for Mayor, for Councilman William Johnson for City Council, and for whoever ran against Rep. Eric Cantor.
This time whoever ran against Eric Cantor was my only losing candidate.
I voted for Sens. Obama's and Biden's electors, for Brother Dwight Jones for Mayor, for Councilman Chris Hilbert for reelection and Ms. Norma Murdock-Kitt for School Board.
An impressionist who used to imitate the late President Richard Nixon react to his election as President bysaying, "Well, you can't lose them all."
This time I guess I won all that could be won.

2 comments:

Meade Skelton Haufe said...

More like National Disaster!

RVA Foodie said...

Nevermind Meade Skelton. He's a running parody of a right winger. Congrats all around. It does feel good to win one every so often.