Sunday, January 13, 2008

Thanks to the Four of You--Especially Jason--Sorry Scott

My first post drew nine comments from four people. Thank you all for your thoughts and for new perspectives I had not considered. They are Scott, Jason Kenney, Paul Hammond and RVA FOODIE (Jason Guard).
Special thanks to Jason Kenney (J'S WORLD) for responding on his blog, welcoming me to "blogdom," and saying I make sense (sometimes if not this time).
Scott seems to be a champion of compliance with The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), and he seems to think I can and should do something about getting compliance by the Richmond Public Schools. Paul Hammond does not think too much of the ADA. Frankly, I have not given it much thought.
But, I see Mayor L. Douglas Wilder has frozen the funds--for ADA compliance--in the continuing "war" between Wilder and the RPS. Sorry Scott, but Mr. Wilder put us on notice to expect no more olive branches. Let me know what you think I can and should do, and I will respond.
pmy

1 comment:

Paul Hammond said...

Hey Preston,

I'd love to meet you. You can contact me through my website. Coffee, beer or even dinner is on me, providing we eat at my place. :)

Paul